I am pleased to announce The Eyes if Ara: April 1st Ultimate Update! This epic update is based on the feedback of hundreds of players, taking all the best parts of the game and multiplying them beyond reason, while eliminating the rest, and implementing some long requested features! Are you ready for this?
Do you love spinning painting puzzles? Because now every puzzle is a painting puzzle! Experience the unending fun of painting puzzles by tossing aside all that other nonsense. Locked door? Painting puzzle! PC password? Digital Painting puzzle! Telescope sequence? Painting puzzles in space!
Experience The Eyes of Ara like never before with more thrilling painting puzzles than you can handle!
Other exciting changes in the Ultimate Update include:
- New collectible: Ghost-motes! Like dust-motes only spookier - there are 10,000 of these tiny things to collect scattered throughout the castle.
- New collectible: Christopher’s Old Hat. Can only be found under a full moon while the sun is in Aquarius.
- New “Dark Mode” feature: turn off all the lighting for extra-challenging pickup hunting fun!
- Retro-mode: re-live the good old days of PC gaming in low resolution, 256 color glory! Accessible via secret code.
Localisation - by popular demand!
- Added support for Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics
- Added support for Tanema, a language only spoken by 4 people in the Solomon Islands
- Removed English version.
- Removed Invert Camera option in favour of innovate Command Line interface
- New free-roaming controls! You can now walk around the rooms freely (but you cannot rotate the camera)
- Gamepad support: SEGA Dreamcast Fishing Rod now supported
April 1st Ultimate Update launches at 12:65pm today. Happy gaming!